Friday, 6 April 2012

MAC Kinda Sexy

Hi Guys

So we all know a girl needs a gorgeous nude lipstick in her collection. It's the law. There are lot of cult MAC nudes that knock around the blogosphere such a shy girl and hue but one I haven't seen a lot of is kinda sexy.

I picked this lipstick up just before Christmas while looking for a lovely nude shade, a lot of people will be put off when I say this is a matte lipstick however it's not drying and doesn't drag along the lips like some of it's matte sisters.

MAC describe this a neutral pinky rose. It seems to have some peachy/coraly undertones that show up in certain lights.



Now we all know the disadvantages of matte lipsticks so I'm not going to repeat it but personally I love this lipstick and can't get enough of it. It's definitely to one to swatch next time you are at a MAC counter.

Kinda Sexy retails at £13.50 can be purchased from MAC stores, the website and various counters such as Debenhams and Selfridges. 

Have you ever tried kinda sexy? Will you be trying it?

x

Don't forget guys you can follow me on Twitter, Instagram and bloglovin
Searching for Shenmoo will find me on all of them


8 comments:

  1. This looks, kind of sexy!!
    Haha I'm cringing at saying that but I felt I had too :)
    It looks lovely on you :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is gorgeous!

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is perfect on you! :) it's gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty Spring colour! :)

    I've tagged you in the '10 Little Secrets Tag' on my blog :) http://francisdodson.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/10-little-secrets-tag.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i want to try this out, it looks a gorgeous colour! :)x

    pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colour Shen! Nice and spring-y! I've awarded you with the blogger appreciation award which Rachel at Treat Party awarded me. Love your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous shade! Think this may have to be my next "Back to Mac" shade! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to read your opinions on my little place on the internet. Remember you can always tweet me @shenmooblog